The RoboGuard system comprises of decoder panels (receives and decodes) and multiple RoboGuards (detects and transmits). The RoboGuards are installed in suitable locations throughout your property where they carry out their lifesaving mission – to detect and report all intruders’ 24-hours a day. Each RoboGuards has an individual signature that is used by the decoder panels for identification and will identify an intruder of a specific RoboGuard by both audible and visual means.
All decoder panels comes standard with alarm outputs and are configured in such a way that there is a product for each application, whether it is a single open input on your alarm panel to connect eight RoboGuards or multiple open inputs to apply with SAIDSA bylaw 24 v1.2 with individual tamper, intruder and auto-test.
The Roboguard Instant, Wireless, Early Warning Outdoor Portable Perimeter Security Solution will secure your property against intruders. It is a true Early Warning System which is significantly different from other types of systems that are available.
The RoboGuard perimeter security alarm is designed and manufactured in South Africa for South African conditions (weather and crime) and is now sold worldwide.
The RoboGuard system is wireless, easy to install and move if required, it can be linked to your existing alarm system and armed response services.
RoboGuard is real protection for residential, agricultural, industrial and commercial properties. And due to its dual beam sensor and the possibility to select different Algorithms for intruder detection you can adjust to cater for animals, foliage and extreme weather conditions which almost completely eliminates false alarms.
The sensor will detect movement up to 20 metres away and has an arc of detection of 110°. Also the sensor can be positioned up to 400 metres from the HQ (and up to 800 metres with a repeater station).
The Roboguard sensor perimeter security alarm is designed and manufactured in South Africa for South African conditions (weather and crime) and is housed in high pressure moulded Poly-Carb abs blend which provides a robust, weatherproof, tamper proof, robust and impervious to lightning and ultra-violet light damage.
Two Dual-Element Passive Infra-Red Sensors and Lenses made with Poly IR6, a U.S. patented material which carry a 10 year warranty against ultra-violet damage.
R oboGuards can be mounted on a wall, a tree, a post or a pole – various brackets and options are available to suit every situation (including a completely portable camping and 4x4 kit). 30 micro-amp current consumption 8xC type batteries give extended life (2+ years typically)
HQ (Head Quaters) can take up to eight RoboGuards with individual zone, tamper and supervision LED’s. HQ has a burglar connection that needs to be connected to a zone on the alarm panel to function. An onboard buzzer allows you to monitor your RoboGuards even when your alarm is turned off.
- The HQ can monitor eight RoboGuards with individual intruder detected, tamper detect and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds.
- The HQ has five output switches to connect to other devices, one that can switch 1AMP the other four, 40ma.[siren, cell module, lights, burglar alarm, radio transmitters]
- The HQ also incorporates remote arming, disarming, panic and auxiliary via the RoboGuard four button pendant transmitter.
- The HQ functions off its resident NiMH 6v battery and has 10-12 hours of autonomy with a twenty five hour charge cycle.
- Incorporated with the HQ is the battery charger, a removable cable for the output switches and an Allan key to disassemble.
- The HQ can monitor other devices via the RoboGuard universal transmitter which will "mimic" the RoboGuard (electric fence, burglar alarm, and other types of sensor).
- With the on board UHF receiver and resident speaker the mobile HQ is extremely flexible and can be used in many applications, it is in fact a complete and comprehensive security system.